- Open up PowerPoint, choose plain template
- Go to File - Page Setup and change Page Orientation to Portrait
- Next choose a Layout, choose one with a Text box space, she deleted the title
- Next resize the text box and add a square shape for the picture box, move them to where you want them, set your font and size
- Remove the bullet points from text by clicking on the bullet point button on toolbar
- Last step is fix the rulers, because when you remove the bullet point the second line of text indents and you need to fix that
Now when this teacher publishes her students' work, she can open up this template, type in the stories, no text boxes will move around and she can print it out for the students to illustrate. Once she saves it, she still has the blank template to use over again.